Anyone who’s lived in Charlotte for a minute knows that the Ballantyne area, wealthier than Mecklenburg County as a whole, isn’t the place to find an affordable apartment if you’re a hotel housekeeper, a fry cook, a landscaper – anyone making less than $15 or so an hour. But back in 1991, when the affluent mega-neighborhood was still a gleam in a developer’s eye, Mecklenburg County commissioners approved a document that suggested a new era of mixed-income housing in south Charlotte.
Emanuel 9 Anniversary Commemorated With Theatrical Release
A Tribute To Real News, And One Man Who Kept It That Way
- LIONEL 17231 STD O DOUBLE DOOR SERIES BOXCAR DUTCH 9
- EDUARD MODELS 1 72 Fokker Dr I Stripdown TriPlane (Ltd Edition Plastic EDU2114
- Warhammer Bretonnia Archers Well Painted - JYS19
- Italeri 1 48 Scale F7F-3 Tigercat Plastic Model Kit 2756 ITA2756
- For Santana, 'Africa Speaks' Album Is About 'Manifesting Divine Voodoo'
- TAMIYA Master Work Collection 1 32 P-51D Mustang VF-334 EMS F S NEW
- A Clearer Map For Aging: 'Elderhood' Shows How Geriatricians Help Seniors Thrive
- Meth In The Morning, Heroin At Night: Inside The Seesaw Struggle of Dual Addiction
- Hot Toys 1 6 figure Batman DX12 The Dark Knight Rises never opened and batpod
SouthBound: Matt And Ted Lee On Southern Food, Catering, And The Mysteries Of The Hotbox
Matt and Ted Lee are brothers who grew up in Charleston and moved to New York. They had what they thought was a great idea – to sell boiled peanuts to all the Southern-themed joints in the Big Apple. It didn’t go well.
SouthBound: Tony Jack On His Journey From The Streets Of Miami To Harvard Yard
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Does not apply